- This event has passed.
Annual Community Jack O’Lantern Competition
THE INVITATION YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Your artwork will be displayed on the wall around the church, visible far down the road!
Contest rules & tips:
- Please REPLY to let us know you’re coming (and, in case weather causes a change of plans, we can reach you)
- Carved Jack O’Lanterns should be dropped off on the ramp leading to the side church door (45 Eliot St.) anytime before 5:15 PM, October 30.
- Include a candle with your masterpiece
- Write your name and email in permanent ink on the back of your Jack O’Lantern.
- Come see your lit Jack O’Lanterns on display from 5:30-6:30 PM (Imagine the looks from passing drivers!).
- Please wear a mask and practice social distancing while at the event.
- Outdoor awards at the end of the show.
- You take your pumpkin home to use on Halloween the next night!
- The best place to park is in front of the Library, or behind the office buildings. (The town doesn’t allow parking by the church after 4)
The Eliot Church, 45 Eliot St (Rt 16), South Natick